Herbs were always my hobby and passion. Overcoming my own numerous health problems, my science and research-oriented mind shifted – towards alternative medicine. I decided to change and improve not only my health but gradually also my profession. Coming from an Eastern European family that used more herbs than drugs, I am excited to offer a traditional naturopathy counseling practice into which I have integrated also other healing techniques like homeopathy, nutrition, energy healing and others.
Education and professional membership
- MSc. in Biochemistry, Charles’ University, Prague, Czechoslovakia;
- Ph. D. in Biochemistry, University Paris-South, Orsay, France;
- Certified Master Herbalist from Global Institute for Alternative Medicine, Santa Cruz, CA;
- Certified Holistic Health Practitioner and a member of American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Natural Wellness Certificate, Clayton College of Natural Health
- Doctor of Naturopathy for Healthcare Professionals from Clayton College of Natural Health
- Eden Energy Medicine Certified Advanced Practitioner
- Currently, I am a student of classical homeopathy at British Institute of Homeopathy. I am also training to become the Foundations teacher for the Eden energy medicine certification program.
I am also working as a research scientist in the Department of Biochemistry, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN